Wodhouse Trinity Methodist Church

 

 

Waiting Image

 

Originally the Woodhouse Wesleyan Methodist Church. The church was opened on 23rd April 1878, it cost £2,000 to build. There is a small brass plaque commemorating the union of  the Societies of St Pauls & Wesley Methodist Church into ‘Woodhouse Trinity Methodist Church’ in June 1987.

 

Click here to view the names on the Roll of Honour

 

 

 

© Copyright 2010 - 2016 Dean Hill and Stuart Reeves