Owlerton Evangelical Church
Owlerton Wesleyan Sunday School

 

 

 

Was on Borough road, at Hillsborough. A small brass plaque on front of table –


TO THE GLORY OF GOD
AND IN GRATEFUL MEMORY OF THE
MEN WHO FELL AND THOSE WHO SERVED
IN THE GREAT WAR 1914 – 1918
PRESENTED TO
OWLERTON WESLEYAN REFORM CHURCH
BY THE WOMENS OWN MEETING

Mrs Dalby, Hon. Sec.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© Copyright 2010 - 2016 Dean Hill and Stuart Reeves